Search This Blog
Monday, October 25, 2010
'Nutter day at the ranch
I always look forward to Saturday because, well, no school, and it means I should have a bit of free time (um, yeah) to work on things that don't get done the rest of the week. Notice I said should. Seems like something always comes up. It was a beautiful weekend (even including the rain that just happened to come upon us as we were rushing out to the car (late) for the Primary Program with curled hair - which vanished while we were in church - the rain, I mean, and the curls :). So, wanna hear what I accomplished this weekend? My lesson prepared for Sunday. Yep, I obsessed about it a little. Oh yeah, and a trip to Joann's (SO nice). I had to go because of course I couldn't find everything I needed for a project I was working on - first the power cord for my cricut was lost, and after spending way too much time looking for it finally found it, only to discover that my mat was lost too. Spent another waaaay toomuch time looking for it - like enough time that I could have had the project done and the mess cleaned up - I finally broke down and went to buy another one - only I couldn't buy just one, I had to pay for a pack of 2. Do you know how long it takes to wear out a cricut mat? I was still on my first one until I, um, lost it. I fully expect to find it today. Just like the mod podge that I bought because I couldn't find my bottle ANYWHERE. Until I got home with my new bottle.
So, notice the pics above with the play doh letters? Those are actually a few weeks old, but for some reason the girls are obsessed with the twins birthday. Libbie made them a sign with the play doh. Did a really good job of it, actually. You have to look at both of the pics to read what the whole thing says. Oh, and start with the bottom one first, because for some reason they didn't load in order. And if you get a chance, ask Libbie what the brown leaves are made of that fall off of the leaves in the fall. And ask her why Grandpa Jeff convinced her it's gross to roll in them, hee hee:) Well, I'm off to begin the Halloween costume that was the first thing on my list to work on on Saturday. Hasa la vista, bloggers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the playdough! I am always putting stuff somewhere "safe" and then forget where I put it.
ReplyDelete