So, I've lost September somewhere in the dark while October was sneaking up on me and actually caught me by surprise. Happy Birthday, Grandma 'Lene :0 What a beautiful day in the neighborhood. I almost feel bad staying inside to watch conference instead of enjoying the beautiful weather after our rainy bout. The kids went outside to play this morning - the girls were getting ready for it, and the babies must have heard, because as we were looking for jackets and shoes, the babies came running in yelling "shoes, shoes" and must have pushed the gate over to get out of their room to go outside. So Tyson agreed to chaperon them, and out they all went, leaving me such a peaceful house that I almost felt guilty. But I know all you're really waiting for is the pictures, right? Sorry, the blog won't upload pics right now, I've tried for two days. I even have a few good ones. Libbie lost a teeth this week, (involuntarily:), ans we finally got the attic cleaned up (mostly) and had movie night there Friday night. If you have ever seen my kids sleep, you know how they have a hard time even sharing a bed. Well get this: Emmalee and Libbie slept in the SAME sleeping bag in the attic 2 nights in a row, and stayed covered up and in the bag ALL NIGHT. Amazing.
Wonderful counsel from the prophet and apostles this weekend. I guess I will follow one of their admonitions and make a profile at mormon.org. I will keep you updated on that. Tyson cooked lunch for us yesterday and breakfast today - I wouldn't mind if conference came around more often :)!
Its about time you decided to post a new one! We'll be waiting patiently for pictures. You should put some up of your attic so we can see ;)
ReplyDelete