Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Its raining, its pouring...

my children are snoring
They went to their beds
and bumped their heads (I'm sure they did sometime today)
and couldn't get up in the mornings (ever).


Who is more excited?

What time is it?

Lost tooth #2 - came out very unwillingly with some very willing help from her dad:)

Today was a very serious day of school - 3 hours of Spanish!!!  Okay, so it wasn't so serious, the animated version of Robin Hood and Willy Wonka, both dubbed and subtitled in Spanish, while I canned a batch of alphabet tomato soup (without the alphabet - apparently PA is illiterate, nobody carries alphabet noodles here, and the ones I HAD got lost in the move) and went to the store for noodles, which I didn't come home with.  10 1/2 quarts, thank you very much, thanks to the Griffiths', who very kindly donated the tomatoes :)  Oh, yes, and we worked on the Halloween cards. What Halloween cards, you ask?  Well, that is for us to know, and you to find out.  Maybe.  If they get finished finished.  Tomorrow is another day, after all, clear full of business and forgetting.  Cross your fingers!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys are making more progress in your spanish learning than me- maybe i should make my kids start watching a few too. Sounds like quite the progress with the soup. I made 40 pints of salsa the other day... not sure when i will eat that much but who knows. we really like salsa around here

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way...start watching your mail box for something comming your way too... We loved the one you sent us!

    ReplyDelete