Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sleeping Beauties

So, you've been waiting for me to get back on the ball, have you?  Me too.  Will be glad to have a weekend Saturday with no plans as of yet.  Okay, so I do have plans:  I NEED to clean off my sewing table!  And the rest of the house.

Last weekend Tyson and I went to the Phantom of the Opera in Pittsburgh at the Benedum Center.  Other than the bad acoustics, it was great.  Loved it.  Even Tyson sang the songs all weekend, heehee.  The director did a great job of using the stage, and the designer did a great job designing the set so that the director could use the stage well.  And the costumes were incessant - what a task they must have been.  And Arby's for dinner afterwards- gotta love it :)

Libbie started ballet Monday - sorry, no pics, they won't even let me watch.  When I asked her if she wanted to do ballet or gymnastics awhile back, she said, "gymnastics!  I can always dance at home".  *smile*  Yes, and we will do some of that too, but I want her to learn proper form and technique and how to have good posture, and this she will not learn at home. 

We had some zucchini - and tomatoes - given to us this weekend by *friends* - yay!  Made fresh salsa yesterday with them (the tomatoes, not the friends) and the other veggies we got from the farmer's market.  It isn't dad's, but it will do :) 

I know, I know, you don't really don't care about all of this wordy stuff, you just want me to get along with the pictures.  Well, I don't have any new ones.  Yet.  Unless you want to see them as they are NOW, in which case I happen to have just taken some.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss them- And their crazy sleeping habits ;). Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete