Holy cow! No rest for the weary. I swear we have not stopped for a minute this week or last, and it keeps going. Here are some pix for those of you who think you need some new ones (you know who you are :). Today Libbie went to an activity with her school and met some new friends and her teachers. Tonight we went to the apple harvest activity at the church - the girls made some yummy looking caramel apples!
 |
| Don't let her looks deceive you. |
|
|
I must say, I have the cutest grandkids around. Its a good thing their Mother posts pics of them for me to see. I miss those cute little faces, and those wonderful though mischievious personalities. I guess I'm just going to have to come and see them soon. I guess now, I'm just going to have to get me a blog going. No matter how boring it will be. Guess I'll be thinking. Keep watching and see what happens next.
ReplyDeleteGracie's looks aren't deceiving. I can just imagine what she's thinking. Now this goes here, and if you put that there, a little glue on this one, and Bam! Another masterpiece! She has big footprints to follow. Her wheels will never stop turning, and she will also be forever learning and experimenting. She's one smart little girl.
ReplyDeleteoooo its about time that you put some more up! I miss them soo much. I can't wait until we can come and see them. What school did libbie go with?
ReplyDelete