Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2 funnies...

Usually there is a problem with settling everyone down so we can hear the blessing, and a lot of shushing and noise making.  So last night we were sitting at the supper table debating whose turn it was to say the blessing.  When it is Tyson's turn, we request that he say it in "Eesti keel"  (sorry, my tense might be bad on that).   He frequently returns the request to others of us sitting at the table who pretend we know a few words of various languages, but really only speak nonsense.  So he rattled on and on at Gracie in Estonian something about how it was her turn to say the prayer in Estonian (or something).  We all love to listen to him speak Estonian, even though we don't have a clue, so he was the only one talking.  When he was done, Grace looked at him with her finger to her lips and quietly said, "Shhhhhh". 

Maybe you had to be there, but it was HILARIOUS.


:Libbie loves to look at calendars and notices everything that is printed on them.  She is also very good at dates (I think she gets this trait from Grandma 'Lene) and likes to connect different things that happen on the same day.  For instance, she is so excited by the fact that Grandpa Jeff's birthday falls on the same day as Daylight Savings.  This morning this same daughter, who has a new habit of checking her email regularly, was sending off a reply to Mammy, who had emailed her yesterday.  Lib struggles with conversations sometimes, and was trying to decide what she could write.  She finally decided to ask Mammy what she has planned for Ash Wednesday (tomorrow).  I thought this was very cute and chuckled as I told her that would be a very good thing go ask Mammy.  I didn't know how to tell her why I thought it was so funny :)


This is an older pic but I love it and needed something else to include other than my babbling :)

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about your cute family! Your kids are so fun.

    ReplyDelete